Father's Day is fast approaching. Are you looking for the perfect last minute idea for that special dad from kids? Something easy to execute but that he'll actually treasure? The perfect gift that's not too expensive or overly complicated but also will get more than 5 seconds of fame? Something really, really, special and from the heart? You're in luck.
Here's 13 of the best Father's Day Gift ideas that kids can very easily make.
1. DINO TRIPOD FOR DADDY-O-SAURAUS' PHONE
Get the tutorial and supply list here:
2. KING OF THE GRILL APRON WITH KID'S HAND PRINT
We think this is such a special way to document the size of your little ones' hand when they are small and ensure the dad stays grease free when grilling.
Here's some fabric paints and a simple black apron to help you complete the job.
Click on the pictures to be taken to the Amazon listing.
3. What I Love About My Dad! Printable
Get the Free Printable Here
4. Peanut M&Ms And A Note From Peanut :)
5. MOVIE BUCKET OF POPCORN FOR THE BEST POP
6. Daddy Rocks Frame
7. Cute Candy or Cookie Stash
Get Your Free Printable Here
6. Editable Tackle Box
8. Dinomyte Daddy
Etsy templates can be found here
9. Hand Print Mugs:
Find instructions on how to Do It Yourself here:
10. Avenger Book Marks For The Super Daddy
Find Instructions On How To Here:
11. Personalized Hammer For Dad
Get the DIY Instructions Here
12. Handprint Jewelry Ring Holder
Get the DIY Instructions here
13. DIY Card - You're the vest Dad...
Find Out How To Make the Card Here
We hope this list has inspired you or provided you with some ideas on how to make Dad feel the love this Father's Day! Best of luck!